About Me

Monday, May 15, 2017

Blueberry Muffins

I mixed up the dry ingredients for these muffins several days ago before realizing I didn't have eggs.  I have a bad habit of not checking to make sure I have all the things I need before starting a recipe. :b  It all turned out well in the end, I bought some eggs today and just finished making them. Here's a plateful warm from the oven. The children are enjoying eating them as I type. :) 

Blueberry Muffins 

1 egg
1 c. milk
1/4 c. oil
2 c. flour
1/2 c. sugar
3 t. baking powder
1 t. salt
1 c. fresh blueberries, or 3/4 c. frozen

Mix together the wet ingredients, set aside. In a different bowl stir together all the dry ingredients. Stir the blueberries into the dry ingredients. Poor the liquids into the dry and mix just until moist. The batter should be lumpy. Fill twelve muffin cups. Bake at 375 for around 12-15 minutes, or until done.

No comments: