About Me

Friday, August 31, 2012

Chicken Update

Well, the egg incubating turned out very well! 23 out of 30 of the eggs hatched, three didn't make it so we now have 20 little chicks:). They are growing and going through the chick feed quickly!

Cute and fuzzy:)
At two weeks they were already getting their wing feathers in.
My favorite. :) When ever I clean the box this one will be standing by itself out in the middle while the rest run scared to the corners. It may be tamer because we (Abby and I) hold it more.
They are about ready to be moved out to the chicken coop now; looking forward to when they start laying! :)

4 comments:

JoAnna said...

They're so cute! I remember that was always fun to have little baby chicks around. :)

A Heart of Praise said...

It has been fun! :) Abigail and William love going out to see them every morning, it's cute!

Anonymous said...

I remember doing that project when I was little

Alicia @ refinedisaiah648.blogspot.com said...

Oh my goodness SO cute!!!!