About Me

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

A Few Meals, Trim Healthy Mama Style!

I thought it might be fun to share a few of the THM meals I’ve been eating lately. :) I usually snap a quick photo right before eating so the pictures are not fancy.  These are dishes that I enjoyed a lot, and either have made multiple times, or will make again. 


This was my S supper tonight.  I bought the THM Troodle vegetable Slicer, and this was my first time to use it.  After cutting the zucchini, I tossed it with salt, onion powder, garlic powder and basil.  I then fried it olive oil for five minutes. At the end, I added in Parmesan cheese and a half a cup of diced canned tomatoes.  It was delicious! My husband does not care for zucchini at all. I didn’t tell him what I’d made, but asked him to try a bite. He thought it was good and asked “What is it?”  I had to tell him it was zucchini! Cooked this way it still has a slight bite and isn’t mushy at all. I will be making this again for sure! :)  I got my idea for this dish Here



My S lunch today. Avocado, easy over eggs, and steak. I sprinkled nutritional yeast over the egg and avocado. Yum!



S lunch last week, made from a mix of cubed cheese, spices, spinach, chicken and bacon. I put everything between two small low carb tortillas and fried it up until it was hot. So good dipped in sour cream! This was an S. 



Banana Bread! This is a E meal. I figured out the carbs, and saw I could double the recipe and still be fine. We didn’t have oat flour so I made my own. I have made it twice now and really enjoy it!  Click Here for the recipe.  I also didn’t have Greek yogurt, I substituted water in its place. 



Burritos! Super simple delicious S meal. Served on low carb tortillas. 



Low carb pancake, coffee with cream.  This was a mix I bought online, it was pricey, but both my husband and I agreed it was the best low carb pancakes we’ve ever had. 


So there you have it,  just a few meals I’ve had lately, the weight is dropping and we are eating like kings! :)  THM is great! 

No comments: