About Me

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Quotes on Marriage

"Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it" Psalm 127:1


"The Christian marriage must be Christ-centred, not self-centred." 

"How we handle our husband’s shortcomings reveals more about our own character than our husbands."

 "Even if you are right, and he is wrong (and you are not right as often as you think, trust me on this) does that mean God has appointed you to correct him?"

"Nowhere in the Bible does it say that we should wait for someone else to do the right thing before we do the right thing."

"Love is by definition focused on its object. If I’m thinking about me, I am not focused on loving my man."

“Many marriages would be better if the husband and the wife clearly understood that they are on the same side.”

 “There is no more lovely, friendly or charming relationship, communion or company, than a good marriage.”  

No comments: