About Me

Thursday, August 28, 2008

No parking zone

A minister parked his car in a no-parking zone in a large city because he was short of time and couldn't find a space with a meter. So he put a note under the windshield wiper that read: "I have circled the block 10 times. If I don't park here, I'll miss my appointment. FORGIVE US OUR TRESPASSES." When he returned, he found a citation from a police officer along with this note. "I've circled this block for 10 years. If I don't give you a ticket, I'll lose my job. LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION."

12 comments:

Stepheny said...

How cute! I'll have to share this with my family! They'll get a kick out of this!

Steph :)

Anonymous said...

That is so funny!!! :)

Ladygreen said...

lol

Heart 4 My Home said...

That was a great one! Thanks for putting a smile on my face.

Anonymous said...

That one is so funny!

Anonymous said...

Ha! Love it! Thanks for commenting on my blog! Nice to "meet" you...

Anonymous said...

That was cute! :)

Stepheny said...

Emily-

Thank you for the kind comment you left on my blog, I have put an update on there about the funeral today.

Also- have you ever seen my other blog? I don't get any comments on it. If you'd like please check it out and leave a comment.
http://followingchristsfootsteps.blogspot.com/

Thanks,

Steph

Rebekah said...

I like that story! I've heard it a few times, but it never fails to bring a smile to my face. :)

Anonymous said...

How funny!

Maria Pauline

Anonymous said...

lol :)

Ruth Ann said...

that's funny :) Oh we must be careful what we say and do!! :)