About Me

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

I Just Want to Thank You Lord

"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." 1Thes 5:18

"O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever."  Psalm 136:1


I was thinking about this song this morning and thought I'd post it here.  I have so much to be thankful and grateful for!  There have been times when feel things are not going how I think they should be, and I will start dwelling on the negative things, instead of looking to the Lord Jesus, and being thankful for all the wonderful blessings around me.  I'm glad for God's mercy toward me each and every day. He is so very good!

"It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness." Lam 3:22-23

1 comment:

Sunshine Country said...

I know, it's so easy to be unthankful when we should be thanking the Lord for all that He has blessed us with. Thanks for sharing this!