About Me

Monday, July 21, 2008

Scripture of the Day

Image from Wikipedia
My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments: For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee. Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart: So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man. Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

~Proverbs 3:1-7

6 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

great scripture!! I love all those verses, especially verses 5-7. Thanks for sharing! :)

In ALL thy ways ACKNOWLEDGE Him, and He shall direct thy path!! Amen! :)

Sarah said...

Thank you for sharing those encouraging and convicting Scripture verses, Emily!

Lydia said...

Emily,
You are tagged to list five things you love, other than family. I usually don't do tags but mom said I had to since she tagged me. =)

Lydia

Heart 4 My Home said...

I would feel honored to have you add me to your link list. Thank you so much for asking.

Blessings!

Rebekah said...

A beautiful verse, and a beautiful photo. :)

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty picture and one of my favorite verses too!