About Me

Monday, January 12, 2015

Promises of God

Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises. 2 Peter 1:4


We have the promise of His presence; "I will never leave thee nor forsake thee"  (Heb. 13:5).  The promise of His grace; "My grace is sufficient for thee" (2 Cor. 12:9) . The promise of His protection; "As the mountains are round about Jerusalem so the LORD is round about his people henceforth even for ever" (Ps. 125:2). The promise of His guidance; "God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tested above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it" (1 Cor. 10:13).  And the promise of His coming; " I will come again and receive you unto myself" (John 14:3). Are you living in the enjoyment of His promises? 

"By the living Word of God I shall prevail, Standing on the promises of God" -R. Kelso Carter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting this, it was what I needed to hear today!

Anonymous said...

Wow, after praying I jumped on my phone and googled the words 'a heart of prsise ' and yahweh led me to your website :) thank you for the great post