About Me

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Soft Dinner Rolls

There is something just so good about freshly made bread! It's actually been a long while since I did any real baking, I used to make this roll recipe quite often and thought I'd go ahead and try it again tonight,  as it was always a hit before. :) 

Soft Dinner Rolls

5 Tbsp. yeast
1 c. warm water
1/2 c. sugar
1/4  c. milk powder 
3 eggs
1/2 c. oil
1 tsp. salt
Enough flour to make a soft dough

In a bowl, mix the yeast and warm water together. Add in the sugar, milk powder, eggs, oil, and salt. Mix well.  Stir in enough flour to form a soft dough and knead about ten minutes. Place in a greased bowl and let rise until doubled.  Punch dough down and shape into 20 rolls. Bake at 350 for around 15 minutes, or until done. Enjoy! :) 

2 comments:

JoAnna said...

These sound good! I should get back to making bread more often; I especially like the french bread recipe that you gave me some time back. We've made it a lot since then!

Amy said...

Delicious! They look very yummy!! =) I'm planning to make some rolls today. =)