About Me

Thursday, July 13, 2017

New Tea Tray

I recently had the opportunity to do some fun shopping, (while my awesome husband watched all the children). :) I decided to stop at Home Sense and was glad I did! I found a wooden tea tray for a good price.  The children broke my last one and I've been wanting to get another one since then. I also found some other nice items for the tray that I'm excited about. :) 

 
The tea tray, looking forward to using it! 

Some of the things I bought.

I love this unique wooden sugar bowl! 

I was probably most happy to find the blue and white enamelware teapot!! I really like enamelware, and have searched eBay many times for a teapot, but never could find one within the price range I was willing to pay, shipping always made it way to expensive. 

I thought the design on these little bowls was pretty! I almost passed them up, but I'm glad I got them in the end. 

Now to plan a tea party! Actually, I liked using my old tea tray regularly when I'd have a cup of tea. There is something cozy and fun about serving tea or coffee from a real teapot on a tray with maybe a few yummy treats. :) 
 

2 comments:

Sister in the Mid-west said...

I hope you have fun with your tea party! You found some really nice tea party essentials and accessories. :) Those bowls are really pretty! An enamel wear tea pot sounds like a good idea. You don't have to worry about it getting broken. :)

Sunshine Country said...

Glad you were able to replace your tea tray and find that enamelware tea pot! I like the bowls you found as well. It's always fun to have tea parties together! :)