About Me

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

~Direction from the Lord~

~ "The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way" Psalm 37:23.

~"He will be our guide even unto death" Psalm 48:14.

~"In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths" Proverbs 3:6.

~"The righteousness of the perfect shall direct his way" Proverbs 11:5.

~"A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps" Proverbs 16:9.

~"And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them" Isaiah 42:16.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the verses! Sometimes we all need a good reminder!

Stepheny said...

Hey Emily!

Somehow, you must know which verses I need, because I need these! :) Thanks for the post. :)

Steph

Anonymous said...

Those are wonderful verses! I've been putting large verse cards on every door in our house. Those would be a good theme to print out and put up. Thank you Emily. Love you.

Sarah said...

Thank you for sharing these verses, Emily! They were an encouragement to me! :)

Ruth Ann said...

Emily!

Thank you for posting these - it is so true, and I am thankful for the Lord's leading. I look forward to His leading in my life in these next few weeks and months. :)

Love you,
Ruth Ann

Elizabeth Pruett said...

Isn't it great to know that He is our faithful Guide that will never leave us! Thanks for sharing this collection of verses.