Wednesday, September 10, 2008

~Direction from the Lord~

~ "The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way" Psalm 37:23.

~"He will be our guide even unto death" Psalm 48:14.

~"In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths" Proverbs 3:6.

~"The righteousness of the perfect shall direct his way" Proverbs 11:5.

~"A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps" Proverbs 16:9.

~"And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them" Isaiah 42:16.

6 comments:

Janese said...

Thanks for sharing the verses! Sometimes we all need a good reminder!

Stepheny Weaver said...

Hey Emily!

Somehow, you must know which verses I need, because I need these! :) Thanks for the post. :)

Steph

Charity said...

Those are wonderful verses! I've been putting large verse cards on every door in our house. Those would be a good theme to print out and put up. Thank you Emily. Love you.

Sarah said...

Thank you for sharing these verses, Emily! They were an encouragement to me! :)

Ruth Ann said...

Emily!

Thank you for posting these - it is so true, and I am thankful for the Lord's leading. I look forward to His leading in my life in these next few weeks and months. :)

Love you,
Ruth Ann

Elizabeth Ellen Moore said...

Isn't it great to know that He is our faithful Guide that will never leave us! Thanks for sharing this collection of verses.